Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sun Queen: Cool on Hot August Nights

I am completely obsessed with cat eye sunglasses so it is no surprise that I stopped this wonderfully dressed lady. Not to mention the comic book umbrella rhymes so well with her shades. Sunglasses have been historically cool by characters such as The Fonz and Snoopy as Joe Cool


I loved this Sun Queen's in particular because they are two toned with my favorite color: mustard yellow. Mustard yellow is a specifically vintage color such as Tiffany blue. 



I asked her what she likes to do for fun and she said " I dance tango with my husband...I'm kind of shy about it but why not!? It's fun!" I really enjoyed her fun presence and it reflected in her clothing. 


I love how the texture of her jewelry was abstractly repeated in her rust colored fishnet stockings. It is difficult to make fishnets look great but this color was phenomenal facet of her outfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment