Monday, July 30, 2012

MONDAY: Freestyle Fashion


My crown can be pesky sometimes. It's knows when I'm actually prepared. Those times that I  hit the pavement with crown in hand to do some street photos it acts as a style repeller. While I didn't have my camera this day, I still found them to be a King and Queen of Fashion. After all, the crown is representative of how unique we all are and I merely put it there as a visual reminder. 


This King and Queen rule the pavement. 

I personally think you can never go wrong with a button down camp shirt for simple refinement. 


I loved his dress pants with skate shoes (super rad!) I felt his skateboard was the icing on the cake. Like clothing, skateboards are like mobile art!

Her simple boho chic accessories and peach vest-cardigan were girly but still skateboard appropriate.  Super cute!

She wanted me to only see this side of the skateboard because the other side was "not as cool". 


This DIY Queen made her own bracelets and stacked them! There are power in numbers.

When I got out to "enjoy the sun" like this couple, whether it is reading outside or biking, it always rejuvenates me as I have to spend a lot of my time on my computer. Being out in nature is healing. So go outside today and enjoy the sun!





No comments:

Post a Comment